Syncing between Infra and its connectors now happen near instantly. This means as users/groups' roles or permissions change, Infra can update it in near real-time.
- After connecting a new cluster, the user who connected the cluster will now receive
viewaccess to the cluster by default.
- Added ability to bulk remove access to several Kubernetes namespaces at once
- Improved how namespace access is managed in the Infra Dashboard for clusters with many namespaces
- The Infra Kubernetes connector now includes a plaint HTTP health check endpoint
- [API] added an endpoint to retrieve an individual access grant
- [API] added the ability to grant and remove access based on user or group names