Infra now supports authenticating from environments that don't support opening a web browser (also known as "headless" environments). To log in run
infra login as usual:
When prompted, select Login with your browser. A browser will be opened where you'll be asked to confirm a code. Once authenticated, you can continue to access infrastructure as usual.
- After connecting a new cluster, the user who connected the cluster will now receive
viewaccess to the cluster by default.
- Identity provider details can now be edited in the Dashboard
- Improved font rendering for easier readability
- Improved error messages when inviting users via email
- Fixed various bugs related to sorting information in the Dashboard
- Fixed an issue where users couldn't delete their own access keys via
infra keys delete
- Fixed minor flashes of content when logging in
- Improved login error messages in the Dashboard
- Fixed an issue where an error would occur when browsing users in Dashboard