The Infra Dashboard
The Dashboard is the main UI in Infra, providing easy access to everything an administrator needs to do with Infra. It is split into several main sections, accessible with the menu on the left, or if the window is narrow enough, when you click the three line icon, also known as a hamburger icon.
Infrastructure is where you go to configure your Kubernetes Cluster, and to configure grants of users and roles to those clusters.
- Go to the Kubernetes Connector page to learn about clusters.
- Go to the Granting Access page to learn about grants.
Providers is where you go to configure your Identity Providers, such as Okta, Azure, and Google.
- Go to the Okta Identity Provider page to learn how to configure Okta with Infra
- Go to the Azure AD Identity Provider page to learn how to configure Azure AD with Infra
- Go to the Google Identity Provider page to learn how to configure Google with Infra
- Go to the OIDC Identity Provider page to learn how to configure Generic OIDC with Infra
Groups allows you to configure groups of users that can then be granted access to your clusters.
Users allows you to configure users that can be used in groups and grants.
Settings is where you configure Infra Administrators.