The Infra Dashboard has been updated with a new look & feel, making it easier to manage users, groups, authentication methods, and access control.
Under Infratructure, the Infra Dashboard provides a list of all connected infrastructure in a single place. From there, access to clusters or individual namespaces can be inspected and modified:
Identity providers such as Google or Okta can be connected and configured under Settings:
After logging in, users and groups they are a part of can be seen under Users and Groups respectively.
- Infra's Kubernetes connector now supports the Kubernetes
NodePortservice type as an alternative to using
- It's now easier to escape after running the
infra aboutcommand. If you haven't yet, try running
- Lowered log noise output by Infra's Kubernetes connector.
- Improved font rendering and sizing in the Dashboard
- Fixed inconsistencies in identity provider naming in the Dashboard
- Fixed a bug where the Dashboard would flicker when clicking on the home button
- Fixed styling inconsistencies with breadcrumbs in the Dashboard
- Fixed various issues with input fields being autocompleted by 1Password and other password managers.